
A randome shower pic of Julie C. and I because my New Year's resolution is to have a picture on every blog entry...
Just an update on our baby. The doctor says she is still breech, and he STRONGLY recommends not trying a normal delivery, but having a c-section. At first this scared the heck out of me, but after talking to my mom and Wally and Stuart, I realized that of course we will do whatever is best for our baby! SO, next Wednesday I will go to the hospital for a non-stress test and ultrasound, and if she is still breech, I can make the decision to schedule a c-section for whenever I want, OR I can possibly wait to go into labor and see if she turns! SCARY choices!!
Anyway, I guess our baby could be here this time next week!! CRAZY!! We appreciate all the thoughts and prayers!!
No comments:
Post a Comment