Monday, August 2, 2010

Recent pictures

My little helper!
She has 2 teeth now!

Cute kid!



Alana, with her newly discovered talent for photography, took this great shot!


My big girl!





My kitchen. It's big too.




6 comments:

Jenny said...

so fun to see some of you new place! does it not have a dishwasher? ours doesn't either so just wondering how you are handling that :) I need to have the boys help more with stuff like that, she looks so happy and they really do enjoy it most the time (it's still a game when they are young!)

Jewls said...

Oh that Alana is so stinkin' cute (when she wants to be, lol!) Your apartment looks WAY nice...I'm feeling sad I haven't seen it in real life yet...maybe me and Z can come visit soon?

Kory said...

CUTE CUTE girlies!! Looks like a great new place too! Wish my kitchen were that big... Now, how to keep the little ones interested in helping out till they move out?

Jenni said...

Oh my goodness your girls are growing up! Your new place looks so open I bet your girls love all that running room! So fun!

Jenni said...

Oh and I wanted to tell you how gorgeous you were looking! seriously you look great!

Bryson and Tara said...

That kitchen looks great! I'm sure you're loving the extra room.

Your girls are sooo cute. And I loved all the things Alana says.